Several new recordings have been added to Nature Soundmap over the past week – the total is now up to 376 recordings from 81 countries!
A special thanks to Fintan O’Brien for submitting multiple high-quality recordings from Ireland, Belize, Costa Rica, Finland and Estonia.
Some of this weeks highlights include:
- Dawn in Ballyfad Wood, Ireland
- Thrush Nightingale at night in Estonia
- Song of the Blyth’s Reed Warbler in Estonia
- Song of the European Robin in Finland
- Pre-dawn Ambience in the Costa Rican rainforest
- Gannets on The Great Saltee in Ireland
- Midwife Toads calling at night in Belgium
- Clay-colored Robin singing in Guatemala
Put some headphones on and enjoy!